Every tourist visiting Greece would definitely visit the Churches of Greece which make up the communion of Orthodox Christianity. The church (εκκλησια) was under the control of the Patriarchate since its establishment. However the Ottoman Turks took over its control under their rule. Here are some of the most beautiful churches in Greece
The Monastery of Agios Ionnis Theologos
• It is on the Island of Apocalypse
• It is founded in Patmos in the 10the century.
• The church is the ancient temple of Goddess Artemis
Church of 7 martyrs
• It is located in this tropical isle of Sifnos
• Sifnos indicates island regarding 336 churches. The island is filled with chapels and monasteries
• The Church is built in Cycladic style. The Cycldic type belongs to the Tan age which can be 3200 – 1050 Bc. The name comes from a gang of islands inside the Aegean sea.
• It is probably the most beautiful churches of Greece as it is an acronym against the amazingly blue marine environments of the surrounding sea.
• The area of Sifnos received its brand from the historic temple of Apollo, the Greek god. This place is the origin of Cycladic civilisation. It absolutely was one of the most wealthy islands from the ancient background with huge amount of minerals like gold, gold, bronze and so on.
Church of Panagia
• It is one of the early Byzantine eutes?a within Greece
• It ended up being built in Next century B . c ..
• There are One hundred doors within the church. 97 doors are generally visible. It’s believed that the 100th door would appear from the church any time Constantinople becomes Greek again.
• The Byzantine Chapel are the cathedral of the Roman kingdom. They were developed hen the Romans reigned over the region in the center ages. They will established the city of Constantinople.